Pesuruhjaya Sumpah Shah Alam : Attitude - PESURUHJAYA SUMPAH PENGADANG BARU , KUALA TERENGGANU

Monday 26 March 2018

Pesuruhjaya Sumpah Shah Alam : Attitude

Salam Satu Malaysia,

I`m making a statement on behalf of my staffs who had done their best to help our clients to obtain the best customer service from us.

I know exactly the quality of my staff`s customer service. I do not have a room. Thus, I can hear and see everything.

My staffs are all appointed to manage legal firm of Messrs Nur Maidin & Co. They are not appointed to manage my clients for Commissioner for Oath. Despite the fact that entertaining Commissioner for Oaths' clients is not in their job description, they still do it willingly. They have their own specific duties but they still entertain you, my dear clients. I will be so happy if you could be polite to them as they are polite to you.

Let me tell you that I had appointed a specific person to help me out with my Commissioner of Oaths services. She didn't last that long.

She could not stand the attitude of the public when requesting for service. She had been scolded. She had been called "Bodoh". She had to face lots of arrogant attitudes. You will say - don`t work if you can`t accept public`s reactions. Heh, try to work with me for a month and you will understand why most of the receptionist at government's front desk (even in some banks) will have this tight and cold facial expression.

What is wrong with being polite to the front desk receptionist? Why do we need to have this arrogant attitude towards them?

I like to believe that the ambient and the people around you will react as according to how you reacted.

For example: if you enter a room with such an arrogance and anger  - your vibes and aura will transpire to others. The way you walk...they way you look at them..the way you speak will influence on how people responded to you.

Trust me- you will not obtain anything by being arrogant to the front desk (especially at hotels unless you want to get the worst room!). Your scolding and anger will not show your supremacy at all. It will only show your stupidity.

It doesn`t hurt to be polite and humble cause you`ll get back what you deserved.


As such, with most respect and humility, I hope that all my beloved clients will be kind to the front desk staff so I won`t lose another one anymore.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment