Pesuruhjaya Sumpah Shah Alam : Why I didn't open on last Saturday. - PESURUHJAYA SUMPAH PENGADANG BARU , KUALA TERENGGANU

Friday 29 March 2019

Pesuruhjaya Sumpah Shah Alam : Why I didn't open on last Saturday.

Last week was a very challenging week. My husband fell sick with a stroke.
He was giving his maghrib lecture and was attacked while taking the wudhuk.
He was taken to Klang Hospital with an ambulance.

That was his first strike. It never happened before and he is only 47.

I was not ready and never foresee that coming.

As such, I was not prepared to update my blog and tells everyone that I won`t be opening on Saturday 9.3.2019.

I could not even think about work.

I don`t have any assistant like I used to because most of the girls I hired could not stand the demeanour from the public when they served. 

As such no one has my password for my blogs and updates.

I do apologize for not being able to turn up on Saturday 9.3.2019 to serve as COA.

But I never regret that I don`t. My husband`s life is my priority at that time and I`m sure you will do the same.

I hope that clears everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment