PESURUHJAYA SUMPAH SHAH ALAM :Yes I can decline your documents - PESURUHJAYA SUMPAH PENGADANG BARU , KUALA TERENGGANU

Tuesday 23 May 2017

PESURUHJAYA SUMPAH SHAH ALAM :Yes I can decline your documents


Salamualaikum wbt and greetings everyone,

As a commissioner for oaths, I am the agent of the Federal Court of Malaysia. My duty is to ensure that your documentations are correct and according to law before I can affirm. I`m also a practicing lawyer and as such the degree of being meticulous on the type of document that I should affirm is higher and greater than other commissioners for oaths who is not a lawyer.

Having said so, I will decline to put my stamp on any documents which are not according to the format. You can whine as loud as you can in my office but the law is the law. Do not compare me with other commissioners for oaths that will accept any documents as long as they get the RM 4.00. Please know that Commissioner for Oaths is a professional career related to law. I would be obliged if you could wipe the image of a Commissioner for Oaths doing his "chop" (stamping) under a tree with his short and smoking a cigar, That should have never happened and I believe the department of commissioner for oaths in Putra Jaya is now very strict in appointing commissioner for oath and will terminate any of them who are not following the law and procedures.

I also wish to remind Insurance Company and Loan Agency to keep abreast with the correct format for Statutory Declaration or Agreement. You are giving your poor clients unnecessary burden when you asked them to find a commissioner for oaths to "chop" their stamp on your wrong formatted Statutory Declaration or whatever documents you call it.

I thank you for you kind attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment